Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Inventory and Data Executive Manager Vacancy in a Garment Production Brand
Inventory and Data Executive Manager Vacancy in a Garment Production Brand
Oct 23, 2019, 10:47 AM
Smart Partners Consulting - Our client in the Garment Production brand is recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below: Job Title: Inventory and Data Executive Manager Location: Victoria Island, Lagos Job type: Full time Job Description
- we are in need of a suitable and qualified candidate for the role of Inventory and Data Executive Manager, Someone who will be in charge of taking the general inventories of the store and perform a high volume of data entry by using word processing, spreadsheet, Data base or other computer software to ensure the smooth running of our bussiness
- Develop the company’s inventory management strategy with the aim of controlling costs within budgetary limits, generating savings, rationalising inventory and maximizing available working capital
- Track daily production data.
- Investigate loopholes in materials usage and reporting; provide detailed report of inaccuracies and discrepancies.
- Provide routine management information on inventory performance; Monitor and evaluate materials usage & cost.
- At least 3 years working experience in similar position
- Minimum of B. Sc in Business and Data Management, MIS or related field
- Possess excellent personal
- Organisation and business administration skills in accordance with modern best practice methods.
- Proven Expertise in the use of data analysis tools.
- Possess the ability to work productively, efficiently & effectively with initiative and drive under tight timescales and pressure whilst maintaining attention to detail and quality.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts