Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Transport / Logistics / Haulage > Inventory Officer at Janchine Nigeria Limited
Inventory Officer at Janchine Nigeria Limited
Feb 26, 2020, 6:32 PM
Janchine Nigeria Limited was incorporated in March 2007 as a Support Services and other Logistics firm. Being Human Capital Managers, we strive to add value to our clients business by providing unequalled, unique and excellent services to various sectors such as Banks, Insurance Companies, Manufacturing, and other corporate organizations, by leveraging on our experienced human capital base.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Officer Location: Lagos Department: Finance. Job Type: Full – time.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Raw Material/Finished Goods Store Management
- Stock Accounting and journal Entry
- Should have minimum 3 years working experience in manufacturing company. Working Experience Flexible Packaging Industry shall be added advantage.
- Should have excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Should be able to accept challenges and challenging working environment.
- Should be team player with ability to lead the team.
- Should be qualified/Semi qualified Chartered Accountant with Exposure to the relevant areas of job responsibility listed above.
- Should have strong analytical skills with expertise in MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook).
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the emailApplication Deadline 31st March, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts