Inventory Officer at Monmartt
Monmartt is a one-stop store for babies to toddlers. We feature a great variety of products for Newborn, Infants and Toddlers. Our aim is to ensure that we meet all our client's needs with efficient customer service in line with our policy and procedure. We understand our client's needs and our experience and researches give us the ability to respond to your needs with up-to-date products. We also provide guidance to our first-time moms. We offer products at amazing prices in line with the right quantity and quality.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Officer
Location: Adeniji - Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Receive goods physically into the warehouse, ensure the quantity received of any product is same with the quantity ordered on purchase order.
- Prepare products to be sent out of the warehouse, respecting the process and guidelines set (checklist and contract form included, waybills)
- Ensure the stock is in the right place in the warehouse and in the right condition.
Day-to-day Stock Management:
- Efficiently manage and track ALL incoming and outgoing stock in the warehouse
- Ensure the documentation of ALL deliveries and transfer to shipments as well as prepare detailed daily, weekly and monthly reports on inventory operations and stock levels.
- Ensure shipments are delivered by courier OTIF (on time and in full) without stock loss in transit and if there is reimbursement is requested.
- Communicate effectively with the sales field teams on their deliveries and promptly respond to their order requests. The requests include: replacements on batteries, movement of items on the ERP, etc.
- Conduct daily, weekly and monthly stock reconciliation within the warehouse
- Responsible for daily and monthly inventory count in the warehouse and ensure no variance with physical inventory and ERP count.
- Ensure deliveries are accompanied with the right documents, Purchase order, invoice and waybill if required
- Receive only quality products and reject if product does not meet standard
- Ensure products received are arranged appropriately into the warehouse (New / Recycled, Components / Incomplete or KOs).
- Document stocks as appropriate on receipt using GRN and forwarding invoice and GRN to finance for payment
Returned Stock Management:
- Ensure any material received from the field and brought back to the warehouseis tracked and accounted for based on the reverse logistic procedure.
- Ensure adherence to the SOP for forward logistics and also use the right documents for shipment processing.
- Ensure all categories of goods received physically into the warehouse or shipped are also processed on the ERP.
- Provide weekly reports to the management on all supply chain and operations, issues etc.
- Establish and promote best practices.
- Ensure Design, implement and manage a system for monitoring the activities of warehouse to ensure effective control and mitigate risks of theft, loss of stock & working materials etc.
Safety & Hygiene:
- Ensure daily monitoring of stock against theft, pilferage and obsolete inventory.
- Maintain high level of health, hygiene and good housekeeping procedures.
- Ensure high level of safety to prevent hazards from improper stacking / storage of products.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree with 0 - 2 years work experience.
- Candidates with first hand knowledge on the use of Vend retail software is an added advantage.
- Candidates should reside within the vicinity / a reasonable commutable distance.
N60,000 Salary Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 22nd November, 2022.