IT / Digital Marketing Strategist at Dataplanet Information Technology Services
Dataplanet Information Technology Services (DITS) is dedicated to providing Information Technology services to government, Non-government and private organisation through IT equipment sales, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT / Digital Marketing Strategist
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
To lead the Digital Marketing unit and ensure the following:
- Define and execute the marketing and communication activities according to the business marketing strategy.
- Design, implement and monitor digital campaigns
- Design holistic SEO strategy to win top search placement
- Creates a plan for gaining customers and then retaining
- Analyzes the competition to create a plan for engagement.
- Development of Copies & Artworks in line with the business marketing strategy.
- Research client base to find new types of customers and sells to them accordingly
- We are looking for a skilled and results-driven digital strategist to coordinate our various digital mediums and assist our company in reaching specific goals.
- The digital strategist will be tasked with analyzing user experience data, initiating digital projects, reporting on planned and current strategies, leading effective digital marketing strategies, and ensuring that projects are executed within budget. You will play a pivotal role in growing our business, customer base, and improving user experience.
- Ideal candidates for this position should be innovative, and web and multimedia savvy. Ultimately, the outstanding Digital Strategist should have a firm grasp of the various digital touchpoints, steer our organization's digital narrative, and drive highly effective digital campaigns.
- Evaluate and implement improvements on digital strategy.
- Research the latest digital tools and interactive trends.
- Optimize SEO.
- Analyze customer and user data.
- Engage with clients, sales teams, and management.
- Map out how digital assets will be optimized for business results.
- Define and action digital events.
- Create integrated and cost-effective digital strategies.
- Drive value for the organization.
- Analyze and report on digital campaigns.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree qualification with 3 - 5 years work experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Business knowledge.
- Deadline driven.
- Understanding of web analytics.
- Possess broad knowledge of best Digital Practices.
- Firm grasp of emerging digital tools.
- Thorough understanding of digital touchpoints.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Insightful and perceptive.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail
Application Deadline 31st October, 2021.