Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > IT Project Manager and Business Analyst at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
IT Project Manager and Business Analyst at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Jul 2, 2020, 6:59 PM
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Project Manager and Business Analyst Location: Nigeria
- This role will be responsible for IT Business Partnership (ITBP) by enabling business functions to achieve their strategic objectives through the effective use of technology.
- Coordinate plan, schedule and monitor IT related project timelines, milestones, budget and deliverables using appropriate tools to ensure the delivery of quality outputs on time and within budget.
- Work with functional leads (Operations, Sales & Marketing, and Corporate Services) to transform and develop new requirements across the enterprise including design and implementation.
- Support the creation and maintenance of workflows, approval processes, and validation rules based on internal stakeholder requirements
- Facilitate the creation of training materials, training end users on other related applications, monitor, report user adoption rates and respond as needed.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress and ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget also provide weekly status report to unit head.
- Coordinate the development and delivery of progress reports, documentation, and presentations to clients (pitches and deliverables), stakeholders and management.
- Facilitate and coordinate the requirements development for applying technology to satisfy business needs.
- Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts and decompose high-level information into details
- Interface with vendor partners and supports IT Unit Heads in the design optimal solutions
- Provide support in monitoring data quality and integrity in platform applications and also document changes to the design and implementation of enterprise wide applications
- First degree preferably a degree in IT Management or related discipline
- Professional qualification such as PMP or PRINCE2
- 3 to 5 years of direct experience in business analysis, project management, IT Network, Security, Infrastructure and ERP systems.
- Experience using enterprise-wide requirements definition, management systems and methodologies.
- Experience with Agile delivery methods and knowledge of all phases of software development including requirements analysis, design, coding, testing (integration, user, and performance), debugging, implementation, and support.
- Possess effective communication skills
- Have excellent organizational and Interpersonal skills.
- Be a team player and empathetic leader
- Possess good negotiation skills
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts