Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Oil and Gas > Job For Business System Analyst In A Reputable AGO Importation/Distribution Companu
Job For Business System Analyst In A Reputable AGO Importation/Distribution Companu
Oct 2, 2018, 9:11 AM
Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our client's primary business includes the importation, storage, marketing and distribution of Bitumen, Bituminous products and Automotive Gas Oil (AGO) in Nigeria. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Business System Analyst Job Reference: 1495 Location: Abuja Industry: Energy / Oil & Gas Function: IT Job Description
- Provide analysis, design, development, modification, implementation, training, and support for business systems and processes throughout the company ensuring consistence with business and strategic requirements. More so, administer the current ERP MS Dynamics system.
- Identify and implement end user computing tools. Allowing users to access relational databases directly for analysis and reporting.
- Act as liaison between the organization, application vendors, and other support organizations, as required for problem resolution, application upgrades and bug fixes.
- Conduct periodic analysis of existing systems to identify those components that have become obsolete or ineffective due to changed business conditions. Communicates findings to appropriate users/management and works with them to develop new strategies.
- Provide support and training on current and new business applications.
- Stay on top of current and new technologies and makes recommendations to implement those, which would have a positive impact on the division’s business.
- Perform other related task as assigned and required by the business.
- Ability to work little or no supervision. Willing to travel to terminal sites within Nigeria.
- Maintain the system security and user profiles in the ERP.
- Act as Information Technology representative as assigned by management for functional business areas, and key business system initiatives.
- Work with users to identify business requirements, which could be automated using industry standards, or new technology to improve productivity, reduce costs, better serve the customer, or increase revenues.
- Define relational database specifications and data models required to support applications of varying degrees of complexity.
- Design, develop, configure, program, and maintain business applications per user specifications using standard technologies. Proposes solutions to best meet the requirements of the organization.
- Set up procedures and testing methods to insure the ongoing accuracy of data maintained within all relational database applications.
- Knowledge of Oracle or MS SQL Databases and associated tools.
- Familiarity with one or more ERP Solutions (e.g. SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards, MS Dynamics AX, GP)
- Knowledge in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and other report writing tools.
- Ability to work closely within a team as well as independently.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Business Administration, or any other relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 8 to 10 years IT or business working experience, with at least 5 years as a programmer or analyst.
- Excellent usage of Microsoft dynamics and business process re-engineering.
- Knowledge of Microsoft development suite: Visual Studio, C# .net.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts