Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > NGO / Humanitarian > Job For Cash-Out Agent at Mercy Corps, 3rd December, 2018
Job For Cash-Out Agent at Mercy Corps, 3rd December, 2018
Dec 3, 2018, 3:10 PM
Mercy Corps is a leading global organization powered by the belief that a better world is possible. In disaster, in hardship, in more than 40 countries around the world, we partner to put bold solutions into action - helping people triumph over adversity and build stronger communities from within. Now, and for the future. In Nigeria, Mercy Corps has worked since 2012 by focusing its programming on adolescent girls' empowerment, economic development, conflict mitigation, and humanitarian response. With the insurgency spilling over from the Northeast of Nigeria and causing displacement of millions of individuals, Mercy Corps started its humanitarian response in 2014 to address the rising humanitarian needs. With funding from institutional donors, foundations and private corporations, Mercy Corps continues to provide assistance to meet the basic needs of vulnerable populations in the areas of food security, shelter, water and sanitation, protection, and livelihoods. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Cash-Out Agent Location: Borno Job Description
- Mercy Corps’ aid programs in Northeast Nigeria include several interventions providing assistance to population affected by the conflict.
- Mercy Corps Cash a program activity requires the distribution of cash to beneficiaries, which could be in the form of conditional or unconditional cash grants.
- In consideration of logistics, access and capacity to disburse cash, Mercy Corps seeks to establish a partnership through services contract with contractor(s) with proven background in this field to act as Cash-Out Agent on its behalf, this service will be focusing on Borno state, Northeast Nigeria.
- Only tenders submitted in prescribed form and deadlines will be considered.
- Only legally registered firms will be considered.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts