Job For Contract Administrator at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, 25th June, 2018
Jun 25, 2018, 5:19 PM
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Contract Administrator
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Responsible for stewarding and administering vendor contracts and/or orders to ensure uninterrupted goods/service delivery to buyers and compliance with controls.
- Responsible for researching and analyzing
- existing contracts and making recommendations on various issues. Monitors and manages contract expiration dates.
- Works with moderate work direction and is skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
- Proficiency in MS Excel will be an added advantage
- Knowledge in Controls & Compliance will be an added advantage
- Negotiation. Contracting. Data analysis. Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Resource should have basic analytical skills
- HR recruiting experience will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 26th June, 2018.