Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > International / Multinational > Job For Field Agronomist In A Multinational Petrochemical/Fertilizer Company
Job For Field Agronomist In A Multinational Petrochemical/Fertilizer Company
Jun 1, 2018, 12:01 PM
Rossland Screening Solution - Our client, a multinational petrochemical and fertilizer producing company, is recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Field Agronomist Locations: Gombe and Sokoto Core Functions
- Work with Agro-dealers and retailers for order generation and relationship building
- Provide market intelligence on developments in the fertilizer and inputs market place and send regular reports to Supervisor
- New business activities including but not limited to technical writing and strategy development.
- Mentoring of Agronomists on new business activities.
- Contributions to corporate systems and procedures development, support of the senior management, and willingness to support the improvement of office as a whole.
- Work with Project Agronomists to meet the needs and requests of customers
- Interact and engage with agro dealers and retailers to understand their needs; recommend agro-dealers and retailers to be appointed in your place of posting
- Design and implement project activities including the development of work plans and implementation of such to achieve sales targets.
- Assuring quality control of project activities, including supporting fielded teams, reviewing work deliverables, and providing value-added feedback.
- Conduct research and development research reports, technical notes and related project activities.
- Management of project budgets and activity resources.
- Maintain positive relationships with partners and client.
- B.Sc or Master's in Agronomy, Agricultural Science or any related Field
- Must be fluent in hausa.
- Must be willing to Work in the states advertised across the country
- Must be a resident in the Northern Part of Nigeria
- Certificate/Experience in Marketing, especially agricultural products
- 2-4 years relevant working experience
- Candidates from Agro-Allied companies are encouraged to apply
- Good communication skill
- Must be well rounded in Fertilizer production, application and creating awareness to local farmers within specified areas.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts