Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Oil and Gas > Job for a Bids and Tender Engineer at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
Job for a Bids and Tender Engineer at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
Aug 14, 2019, 10:22 PM
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL), is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries. We are recruiting to fill the below position: Job Title: Bids and Tender Engineer Location: Lagos Island, Nigeria Job Category: Oil & Gas Job Type: Full-Time Job Shift: Day Duration: 3 weeks Job Status: Sourcing Job Description
- Prepare tenders and pre-qualifications by proper distribution, evaluation, compilation and organization of all information in format requested in the RFP and according to approved standards. Ensures preparation of pre-qualification bids with standard are in line with company information.
- Reviews ALL tender documents and supervises compilation of materials required for bids
- Coordinate activities of the various relevant departments in the preparation of bids- Legal, QHSE and Finance.
- Assist the Operations Manager to coordinate the Company’s activities in the Oil and Gas Industry, especially with: NAPIMS, DPR, NCDMB, NIPEX, NNPC
- Online submission of bid package through NIPEX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) portal.
- Preparation of required documents for the company’s regularization for audit process carried out by NIPEX and other corporate bodies.
- Develop bidder’s shortlist as required.
- Generation of documents, updating and reviewing of documents on regular basis for bidding purposes, Document control and record keeping (both hard and soft copies)
- Provide support during tender clarification and contract negotiation phases
- Establish and maintain submitted bid files and related correspondence
- Handle responsibilities of generating and implementing the project plan to execute and assign task successfully
- Develop the contractual documents for subcontractors and technical partners. Review with the project groups to ensure comprehensive inclusion of relevant aspect including previous experience.
- Evolve viable Bidding Strategies with clear measurable indices – Key Competitors, Industry Pricing Structure, Market Share Analysis, Potential Markets and Technological Trends puts together technical bids Consolidates and compiles commercial bids.
- Ensures the electronic control of documents.
- Enforces bids and tenders deadlines and schedules
- Ensures a copy of each bid quotation is submitted on time and placed on file
- Coordination of tendering process and ensuring completeness of bid packages complied for the approved bidders and issuance bid packages.
- Online recruitment of both locals and expatriates for project execution whenever there is a project on ground.
- Bachelor's Degree in any Engineering discipline
- 1 - 2 years of corporate Bids and Tender experience (Oil and Gas Sector).
- Gender: Female
- Age: 25 Years 45 Years
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts