Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Power / Steel / Energy > Job for a Service Coordinator at Sellafield Energy Resources Limited
Job for a Service Coordinator at Sellafield Energy Resources Limited
Sep 9, 2019, 10:10 PM
Sellafield Energy Resources Limited is a leading provider of resources and services to Nigeria's energy sectors. The company has within a short time emerged as a reference point in the sourcing and provision of personnel, technology, equipment and general materials, amongst other critical resources to our growing number of clients in oilfields and power plants operations. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Service Coordinator Postal Code: 10001 Location: Apapa, Lagos Job Type: Full time Industry: Oil & Gas Work Experience 5+ years Job Description
- Develop strong customer and local community support.
- Provide sales assistance for field equipment problem identification.
- Support service technicians in the field when jobs are ongoing.
- Working as a spear head in the field for overhaul/repair projects.
- Interact the OEM technical services team and communities where required
- Prepare detailed, professional assessment reports.
- Will be involved in total quality management and work in team environment.
- Bachelor's or Technical University degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- 5-8 years of experience, preferable in Oil and Gas.
- knowledge of Oil and Gas.
- Must have motivational skills and a high sense of urgency to recognize equipment and site condition.
- Technical selling capability.
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to produce professional reports which are Factual, accurate and concise.
- Must be able to work as a Team.
- language skill (English and local dialects) for easier communities Negotiation.
- Good command of English.
- Proficiency in MS OFFICE( Word, PowerPoint, Excel, ETC......)
- Job Requires Frequent Travelling within the countries.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts