Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Job For an Architect at Garden Brown, 30th April, 2019
Job For an Architect at Garden Brown, 30th April, 2019
Apr 30, 2019, 4:20 PM
Garden Brown is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below: Job Title: Architect Location: Lagos Job Type: Fulltime Responsibilities
- Draft designs that reflect green building values and cater to our clients’ desires for smaller carbon footprints.
- Communicate with contractors and construction workers to implement designs.
- Create architectural designs based on customer input and feedback.
- Prepare and execute client contracts pursuant to specific consultations.
- Adjust contracts and designs to meet the changing needs of clients.
- 2-4 years of experience
- Must be AutoCAD proficient
- SketchUp and NBS experience would also be preferred.
- Experience in generating and submitting planning applications, full Building Regulation and working drawing packages in AutoCAD.
- Excellent design skills with good hand drawing / sketching ability together with good written and communication skills is essential.
- Good Equipment
- Great Benefits
- Plenty of Work.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts