Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Entertainment > Job For Cinematographer/Video Editor at Kraks Media Limited, 28th May, 2019
Job For Cinematographer/Video Editor at Kraks Media Limited, 28th May, 2019
May 28, 2019, 2:41 PM
Kraks Media Limited - We're a multifaceted entertainment and marketing platform that helps connect brands to new and existing markets through a versatile comedy channel, informative content and a strong online media presence. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Cinematographer/Video Editor Location: Lagos Job Description
- We currently seek an individual with a history of successful performance to function as Cinematographer / Video Editor in our office in Lagos.
- Perform video and audio editing based on story sequence and continuity.
- Cut video sequences effectively to ensure the scenes are seamless and flow logically.
- Perform video editing including inserting music, sound effects, story-boarding etc.
- Organize and assemble video segments to deliver continuous and sequential story of specified length.
- Resolve technical issues as required.
- Work with the Creative Director and other Content Creation Team members in shooting distinctive videos.
- Capture quality photographs and videos.
- Responsible for managing Cameras, lightings and other equipment.
- Provide creative input (ideas, lighting techniques, camera movements, lenses filters etc.) to video production / shoots planning.
- Utilize technical know-how in selecting, assembling, positioning and operating equipment.
- Ensure colour grading of the shoot is top notch.
- Edit raw footage content for producing film and video.
- Sound knowledge of filming.
- Good time-management skills.
- Minimum of OND in Cinematography, Video Directing, or other related fields.
- Proven experience as a Cinematographer / Video Editor - operating relevant equipment; cameras, lighting etc.
- Excellent working knowledge of software such as Photoshop, Adobe PRO, InDesign
- Team player that works for the greater good of the team.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts