Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Building and Construction > Job For Contract Manager at Consolidated Contractors International Company
Job For Contract Manager at Consolidated Contractors International Company
Jun 14, 2019, 12:52 PM
Consolidated Contractors International Company is a leading diversified company carrying out construction, engineering, procurement, development and investment activities internationally. We are committed to providing reliable, amicable, and professional service to our valuable clients, and to being supportive to local businesses and social activities, being friendly to the environment as well as being proactive in the socio-economic environments within which we operate. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Contract Manager Location: Bonny Island, Rivers Description
- We are actively seeking candidates for the position of Contract Manager for an expected Mechanical LNG Project in Bonny Island, River State, Nigeria
- Be able to lead a multinational team and demonstrate good teamwork skills
- Preferably have experience of working in African countries
- Be fluent in spoken and written English.
- Be Degree qualified in Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Commercial Management, Law or other relevant field
- Have obtained chartered status, preferably with a relevant post graduate qualification
- Have 20 years' minimum experience in similar roles
- Have previous oil and gas experience or be able to demonstrate exposure in a relevant field
- Be contractually and commercially astute
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts