Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Health / Medical > Job For Director of Administration at University of Calabar Teaching Hospital
Job For Director of Administration at University of Calabar Teaching Hospital
Jul 1, 2019, 4:21 PM
University of Calabar Teaching Hospital, located in Calabar, Cross River, Nigeria invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below: Job Title: Director of Administration Location: Calabar, Cross River Responsibilities The Director of Administration shall be responsible to the Chief Medical Director for day-to-day general administration of the Hospital. He shall be Chief Adviser to the Chief Medical Director on general administrative matters and Secretary to the Board of Management. In addition, the Director of Administration shall:
- Take charge of the department responsible for administration;
- Participate in formulation, execution and review of policies as directed by the Chief Medical Director and/or the Board;
- Coordinate the activities of support departments in the Hospital;
- Conduct correspondences of the Board and keep the records of the Hospital;
- Perform such other functions as the Board or the Chief Medical
- Director may from time to time assign to him/her.
- Possession of Master's Degree of any other relevant higher degree would be an added advantage.
- Fellowship of Associate of the Institute of Health Services Administrators of Nigeria (IHSAN) is mandatory.
- Working experience in a hospital is an added advantage.
- Candidates must possess a good first degree in Hospital/Health Services Management, Humanities or Social Sciences from a recognized University or its equivalent.
- A postgraduate degree in a relevant field is an added advantage.
- Candidates must have not less than twenty (20) years of post-qualification experience.
- Salary and conditions of service shall be in accordance with the Public Service salary structure for this category of officers.
- The Director of Administration shall hold office effective from the date of appointment inclusive of any period previously served as a Director in any other organisation in the Public Service, provided the officer does not attain the mandatory retirement age of sixty (60) years or thirty-five (35) years of service (whichever comes first) and on such terms and conditions as may be specified in the letter of appointment.
- Full Name
- Place and date of birth
- Home address
- Contact address
- Marital status
- Number and ages of children (if any)
- Institutions attended with dates
- Academic qualifications obtained with dates
- Working experience
- Professional qualification
- Present employment indicating present status and salary
- Extra-curricular activities
- Referees (3)
- The Curriculum Vitae must include the names and addresses of three (3) referees one of whom must be within the rank of Directorate cadre.
- Recommendation letters from the referees should be sent directly to the above address by the referee.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts