Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Media / Advertising / Publishing > Job For Executive Assistant/Social Media Manager at Kraks Media Limited, 27th May, 2019
Job For Executive Assistant/Social Media Manager at Kraks Media Limited, 27th May, 2019
May 27, 2019, 1:52 PM
Kraks Media Limited - We're a multifaceted entertainment and marketing platform that helps connect brands to new and existing markets through a versatile comedy channel, informative content and a strong online media presence. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Executive Assistant/Social Media Manager Location: Lagos Job Description
- We currently seek an individual with a history of successful performance to function as Executive Assistant / Social Media Manager in our office in Lagos.
- Propose new ideas and concepts for social media content.
- Work with Business and Social Media Team Members to coordinate ad campaigns with social media strategy
- Use timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analysing, managing, and altering schedules where necessary to optimize engagement.
- Maintain professional social media presence via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Manage social media day to day activities.
- Assist the CEO in administering daily responsibilities.
- Manage company social media channels, including Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and other platforms.
- Perform SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and other tasks to bolster online presence and engagement.
- Create and optimize content for our social media accounts, including Explore; to promote audience interaction.
- Assist social media management with large projects, events, and community management.
- Work as part of a team to develop large social media campaigns.
- Analyse and report audience information and demographics, and success of existing social media projects.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and research in a fast-paced environment.
- Hands-on experience in creative process, marketing, presentation, communication and brand development.
- Minimum of HND in Marketing, Communications, Business or other related field is added advantage.
- Proven experience in Social Media Marketing.
- Exceptional command of the English Language, both written & spoken.
- Advanced knowledge of SEO Principles.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts