Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > NGO / Humanitarian > Job For Legal Counsel at Alex and Grace Izinyon Foundation
Job For Legal Counsel at Alex and Grace Izinyon Foundation
May 15, 2019, 1:08 PM
Alex and Grace Izinyon Foundation - We are a non-profit organisation with a firm belief that the well-being of every life matters. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Counsel Location: Abuja RequirementsHow to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with "Legal Counsel" as your mail subject.
- Project management-based experience or knowledge
- Experience in working with NGOs and human rights cases
- A lawyer with 2-3 years’ experience in the legal field
- Experience in pro Bono cases
- Knowledge and experience in criminal law
- Knowledge and experience in research
- Must be smart
- Computer proficiency is a must
- A Law degree (LLB) and must have been Called to Nigerian Bar (BL)
- A Masters (LLM) is an added advantage
- Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators of Nigeria (ICSAN) is an added advantage.
Application Deadline 22nd May, 2019.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts