Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Health / Medical > Job For Occupational Health Officer at Lily Hospitals Limited
Job For Occupational Health Officer at Lily Hospitals Limited
May 2, 2019, 3:05 PM
Lily Hospitals Limited, established since 1986 remains one of the foremost hospitals in Nigeria and within the South-South region of the country. It is the first private hospital in Nigeria to achieve ISO 9001:2000 quality management system certification from the Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON). We are also consistently committed to high standards; continuous improvement, service excellence, organizational citizenship, and outstanding work ethics. We are also consistently committed to high standards; continuous improvement, service excellence, organizational citizenship, and outstanding work ethics; currently running residency training programs in family medicine and radiology. Lily Hospitals is also involved in housemanship training, internship training in Pharmacy and Radiology. We have multiple locations in Benin, Warri, Okuokoko etc. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Occupational Health Officer Location: Warri, Delta Grade: Senior Staff Contract Type: Full Time Hiring Dept: Occupational Health Job Description
- The human resource department of Lily Hospitals Limited is seeking applications from existing employees for the post of an Occupational Health Nurse/Occupational Health Officer
- Counsel workers and those of serviced companies about work-related illness and injuries and emotional problems
- Carry out other assigned duties as may be required.
- Assessment of workers; healthcare needs, implementation and management of healthcare programs to improve healthcare and facilitate workers return to work.
- Gathering data for the research on the effects of hazardous work conditions or workplace exposure.
- Use equipment in the department safely and effectively, ensuring adherence to the department’s manual handling regulations at all times.
- Ensure proper documentation relating to all procedures
- Refer workers to employee assistance programs and coordinate follow-up care.
- Encourage workers to take responsibility for their health
- The ideal candidates for this post must be a Registered Nurse with qualifications or experience in occupational health, BSc in Anatomy or Physiology from any recognized institution of higher learning, with experience in occupational health.
- Sound Judgment and Decision Making
- Excellent computer skills (spreadsheets, PowerPoint and word processing programs).
- Attention to details
- Good communication (verbal and written) skills
- Customer Service Orientation
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts