Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Job For Office Secretary/Sales Assist In A Consumer Goods Distribution Firm
Job For Office Secretary/Sales Assist In A Consumer Goods Distribution Firm
May 28, 2019, 11:43 AM
A fast growing Consumer Goods Distribution company invites applications from qualified candidates for the vacant position below in our company. Job Title: Office Secretary/Sales Assist Location: Ojo, Lagos Terms of Employment: Full Time Job brief and Responsibilities
- Maintains the smooth running of the company. Handle company schedules, coordinate meetings and visits, organize files, and responsible for the stocks/store.
- Provide sales projections and prepare daily/weekly/monthly sales reports of goods inflow and outflow in stock.
- Manage in and out flows of goods and inform executive on placing appropriate orders.
- File and update contact information of employees. customers, and external partners.
- Maintain regular contact with customers and ensure regular needs are met
- Ensure proper bookkeeping and balance sheet. Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports.
- Other duties that may be assigned to you.
- As a Secretary you will assume the duty of clerical and administrative support in order to optimize workflow procedures in the company.
- Outline strategic business plans and effectively oversee daily operations.
- You will assist colleagues and executives by supporting them with planning and distributing information.
- Sustain existing clientele and open new business through strategic engagements.
- You will be the point of reference for all queries, requests or issues and will be an integral part of the company's workforce.
- Proven work experience as a secretary or administrative assistant
- Good Management skills with knowledge of numerical computation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum of OND in any field.
- Must not be more than 30 years of Age
- Well-organized and detail-oriented.
- Must be able to multi-task and take instruction from many sources.
- Customer service experience
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts