Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Job for Operation Team Lead in a Cleaning Industry
Job for Operation Team Lead in a Cleaning Industry
Oct 1, 2019, 8:31 PM
Smart Partners Consulting - Our client in the Cleaning industry is recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below: Job Title: Operation Team Lead Location: Lagos Qualification and Skills
- Minimum of B.Sc or HND qualification.
- Understand the use of consumables
- Preferred candidates must be ladies between 25 and 30years
- 5years and above experience in Similar industry with proven track record of cleaning operation
- Use of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint for presentation and report
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Self-driven and self-motivated
- Negotiation skills
- Creating and Innovating
- Delivering Results and Meeting Clients Expectations
- Entrepreneurial and Commercial Thinking
- Achieving Work Goals
- Teachable and Willing to Learn
- Ability to increase revenue generation capacity
- Versatile with bid tendering and presentation for cleaning services
- Good managerial and Leadership skill
- Social skills and networking of clientele within the country
- Provide excellence and satisfactory cleaning service to all clients
- Attend meetings and training to keep abreast of latest development.
- Report and provide feedback to management.
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory.
- Evaluate clients needs and build productive long lasting relationship
- Train deployed and existing janitor
- Cordinate janitors deployed to different sites.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts