Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Building and Construction > Job For Safety & Security Manager at Randstad Construction, 23rd May, 2019
Job For Safety & Security Manager at Randstad Construction, 23rd May, 2019
May 23, 2019, 9:44 AM
Randstad is a global leader in the HR services industry. By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s intelligent machines, we support people and organizations to realize their true potential. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Safety & Security Manager Reference number: JOb0117527 Location: Abuja (with frequent travel to project location or based on business needs) Job Category: Legal Job Type: Contract Job Description
- The Safety & Security Manager Position will support the VSO Nigeria Country Program in identifying, analyzing, and mitigating safety and security risks in order to facilitate access for country level developmental and humanitarian programming in Nigeria and to ensure VSO operates within acceptable safety and security risk levels
- To do this the post holder will work with the program and operations employee, volunteers, partners and consultants to ensure that these stakeholders are supported /oriented and comply with the existing safety and security protocols of VSO Nigeria.
- Ability to be open minded and respectful
- Ability to be resilient and adaptive to new situations
- Ability to facilitate positive change and build sustainable working relationships
- Ability to seek and share knowledge Equal Opportunities VSO promotes equal opportunities and values a diverse workforce.
- N3,850,000 per year.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts