Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Health / Medical > Job For Head, Underwriting Department at Mediplan Healthcare Limited
Job For Head, Underwriting Department at Mediplan Healthcare Limited
Apr 19, 2018, 3:13 PM
Mediplan Healthcare Ltd a Health Maintenance Organisation (HMO) with Head Office in Lagos invites applications from suitably qualified persons for full time employment in the position below:
Job Title: Head, Underwriting Department Location: Lagos Qualifications
- Minimum of first degree or its equivalent in Actuarial Science, Insurance or related field
- Minimum of 5 years experience in relevant and related field
- Attendance of related courses/workshops/seminars etc.
- Post Graduate Qualification in Actuarial Science, Insurance, Health Management, Health Financing or related fields
- Certification in or professional membership of Insurance, Actuary Science or related bodies
- ICT in Ms Excel, Ms. Word and field specific software
- Minimum of 10 years experience post NYSC
- Ability to prioritize, handle pressure & responsibility, and work within deadlines strongly emphasized
- Able to write and submit report as at when due
- Strong analytical, investigative and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
How To Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their current Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org making the position applied for and location the subject of mail. For example: “Application for the Post of Head of Underwriting Department - Lagos”
Application Deadline 19th April, 2018.
- All applications that do not follow the above specified conditions will not be treated. Any application received after the aforelisted date would not be treated.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts