Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Business and Finance > Job For HR Administrative Assistant at Crossover Microfinance Bank
Job For HR Administrative Assistant at Crossover Microfinance Bank
Mar 21, 2018, 10:39 AM
Crossover Microfinance Bank Limited, was first incorporated under the name Pacific Savings and Loans Ltd in 1992. With a new focus and team in 2010 the bank was later rebranded Crossover Savings and Loans Ltd aka Crossover Mortgage Bankers. With the ever growing financial need in the retail sector and with new investors, Crossover remodeled its operations from mortgage to microfinance in 2014 to empower micro and small scale businesses in the retail sector. It commenced full scale microfinance operations in March 2016. We are recruiting to fill the position below:< Job Title: HR Administrative Assistant Location: Lagos Job Summary
- To provide administrative and HR support to all units in the organization.
- Providing customer service to organization employees.
- Perform administrative work, including scheduling, maintaining files and sorting mail for the Human Resources Department.
- Ensuring background and reference checks are completed
- Preparing new employee files
- Assist in administrative task as assigned by the administrative officer.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head, Human Resources.
- Coordinate logistics for new hire orientations and employee training sessions.
- Setting appointments and arranging meetings
- Assists with benefits administration.
- Minimum of an OND in Human Resources, Administration or any related field is required
- Must be detailed oriented and meticulous in approach to tasks
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages, google drive is an added advantage
- Social media savvy.
- Proven experience as an HR assistant, or relevant human resources/administrative position.
- He/she must have a strong written and oral communication skills
- N600,000 per annum, inclusive of other benefit.
How To Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 23rd March, 2018.
Note: Residents residing in Ikeja, Magodo, Ogba and Agege will be given preference.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts