Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Job For HR Officer In A Leading Manufacturing Company
Job For HR Officer In A Leading Manufacturing Company
Jan 23, 2019, 11:31 AM
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) - Our client is a leading manufacturing company in West Africa, rapidly expanding to sub-saharan Africa. The company’s focus is to bring value to all stakeholders through the best use of their resources and skills to improve every area of their business. They are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: HR Officer Reference Number: 130-PEO00989 Location: Agbara, Ogun Department: People & Change Nigeria Job type: Permanent Job Purpose
- The HR Officer provides support in implementing and managing human resource systems and procedures in order to promote an employee-oriented, high performance culture within the company.
- Supervises HMO matters in the company (registration, resolving issues regarding HMO)
- Supports development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems as well as provide support and assistance to employees and managers regarding those initiatives
- Supports the recruitment and selection process as well as the onboarding process
- Reviews employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Manages and updates employee records(attendance, employee data) as well as supports the HR Manager on employee related issues
- Assists in initiating and executing performance management processes
- Coordinates and ensures compliance to employees tax, PAYE, pension and all laws and activities regarding payroll
- Maintains and updates HR operational plan
- MBA or Masters in a related discipline would be an added advantage
- Certification from a reputable professional institution e.g. CIPM, CIPD, SHRM
- Minimum of 4 years post-qualification experience within the manufacturing industry.
- Minimum of HND or First Degree in Human Resources or a related Social Science discipline
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office
- Good knowledge of Payroll administration.
- Good working knowledge of the Nigerian Labour Law
- Strong track record in HR generalist and change management roles
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts