Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Fashion and Lifestyle > Job for a Makeup Artist in Port Harcourt at House of Tara International
Job for a Makeup Artist in Port Harcourt at House of Tara International
Jan 7, 2019, 9:14 PM
House of Tara International is the largest brand in the beauty and cosmetics industry out of Africa. We currently have 24 branches across Nigeria with sales presence in Ghana, Tanzania, Kenya & South Africa. Our company takes pride in not just beauty consultation, but in empowering women, creating self-awareness and enhancing self-esteem. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Makeup Artist Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers Primary Responsibilities
- Apply makeup to clients using a color palette and different tools such brushes, sponges etc. to achieve desired looks requested by clients.
- Gele tying.
- Sell makeup products to clients.
- Ensure prompt daily stock taking using bin cards.
- Partake in the general stock taking in the store as assigned.
- Ensure clean and good ambience in the branch.
- Graduate Degree
- Makeup Certificate
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a makeup artist.
- Sound written & oral communication
- Good customer service & relationship skills
- Excellent salesmanship
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts