Job Opportunities at Bookminders Nigeria
Bookminders Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Responsibilities for Project Manager
- Project managers are responsible for planning and overseeing projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within budget.
- Project managers plan and designate project resources, prepare budgets, monitor progress, and keep stakeholders informed the entire way. This is all done within the confines of a company's goals and vision.
- Project managers are needed on a wide variety of projects, including construction, IT, HR, and marketing.
Qualifications for Project Manager
- Assist in the determination and definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule, work plan and monitor progress
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques to identify areas for improvement
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members' individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, computer science, business/business administration or a related field
- Proven working experience in project management and related experience
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred is a plus
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
Project Manager Top Skills & Proficiencies:
- Developing and Tracking Budgets
- Project Management
- Management Written and verbal communication skills
- Capacity to manage high stress situations
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously
- Leadership skills
- Big-picture thinking and vision
- Attention to detail
- Conflict resolution skills
- Process Improvement
- Performance Management
- Inventory Control
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- We are looking for a Business Development Executive to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
- To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the deal.
- You will also ensure proper after-sales service. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Report to the Business Development Manager on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Executive, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- BSc degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field.
Job Title: Graphic Designer
- Graphic designers use their creative and artistic abilities to communicate ideas, inform consumers and solve problems. From the layout of a website to large images seen on billboards, posters, brochures &magazines, to creating logos, graphic designers create visual concepts by hand or by computer to help others interpret the world around them through color, texture, images, and symbols.
- Graphic designers may be responsible for all aspects of a company's design process, or they might specialize in a particular field such as advertising, digital design, illustration or branding.
- However, graphic designers need creativity first and foremost, as well as knowledge of the industry's standard software. They are sometimes called graphic artists.
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral.
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule.
- Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions.
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as Photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Arts, Design, Communications, or related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, Illustrator, sketch and other graphic design software.
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
- Strong analytical skills.
- A strong and excellent eye for visual composition and detail.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email
11th June, 2020.