Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Education and Training > Job For Registrar at Kwara State University
Job For Registrar at Kwara State University
Jul 11, 2018, 12:42 PM
Kwara State University, hereby invites Applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment to fill the post below: Job Title: Registrar Job Ref: KWASU/ADM/244/VOL.1/ Location: Kwara Duties
- The Registrar, a Principal Officer, is the Chief Administrative Officer of the University, responsible to the Vice Chancellor for the day to day administrative duties of the University except as regard matters of finance for which the Bursar is responsible.
- The person holding the Office of Registrar shall, by virtue of that office, be secretary to the Council, Senate, Congregation and Convocation.
- He or she must have a clear understanding of the roles and nature of the Registry in a University of the new global century.
- Candidates must be information and Communication Technology (IT) compliant.
- Candidates must commend respect and have the ability to provide leadership and offer appropriate advice on matters affecting the University.
- Candidates must have a good honours Degree obtained from a recognized University. Possession of Postgraduate qualifications and membership of professional bodies will be an added advantage.
- Candidates must have at least fifteen (15) years administrative experience and must have attained the post of a Deputy Registrar in a University or its equivalent in a comparable institution.
- The successful candidates should will he entitled to the salary and other condition of service as are applicable to the Registrar in a Federal University in Nigeria.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts