Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Job For Research/Business intelligence Analyst at Lake Investment Partners
Job For Research/Business intelligence Analyst at Lake Investment Partners
Sep 18, 2018, 5:04 PM
Lake Investment Partners (“LIP”) is a growing principal investment outfit in Nigeria with interests in portfolio entities across Energy Infrastructure, Commodities Trading, Manufacturing and Corporate Advisory services to both Public & Private sector clientele. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Research/Business intelligence Analyst Location: Nigeria Responsibilities:
- Ability to monitor and forecast marketing and Sales trends
- Gather data about consumers, competitors and market conditions.
- Convert findings into Tables, Charts, Graphs and Written reports
- Hands-On Experience with Strategy and Competitive Analysis
- Gather Consumer, Competitor, and Market Condition Data
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Social Sciences, business administration, or a humanities related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of progressively responsibilities in research, business development and intelligence preferred.
- Profound knowledge in statistics methodologies.
- Profound knowledge of Microsoft office tools.
- A passion for discovering, documenting, and sharing research insights.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts