Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Business and Finance > Job For Retail Sales Officer In A Leading Commercial Bank
Job For Retail Sales Officer In A Leading Commercial Bank
Sep 17, 2018, 3:15 PM
Workforce Group - Our client, a leading Commercial Bank, is currently recruiting suitably and qualified candidates for the position below: Job Title: Retail Sales Officer Locations: Ikeja, Apapa, Festac & Environs - Lagos Job Responsibilities
- Participate in market storms, community fairs and cluster marketing events e.g. NYSC, Trade Fairs
- Provide sales leads for Team Lead, Supervisors and Branch Managers
- Ensure consistent high quality service delivery
- Customer acquisition through sale of the bank’s products and services
- Driving liability balances of accounts opened
- Bundling electronic products
- Cross selling of bank product and services
- OND, HND, B.Sc. in any field
- Preferable Location: Applicants staying in Ikeja, Ikotun, Allen Avenue, Maryland, Ojota, Oworonshoki, Yaba, Surulere, Iyana Ipaja, Oshodi, Egbeda, Ebute Metta, Onipanu, Palmgroove, Fadeyi, Akowonjo, Dopemu, Apapa, Festac etc.
- Must not be more than 30 years old
- Must have a flair for Direct Sales/Marketing
- Good spoken and written English
- Very smart and articulate
- Successful candidates will be entitled to a Basic pay and good commissions on every product sold for the bank every month.
- Other Benefits: HMO & pension
- Applications are open to interested sales oriented individuals. All interested candidates will be contacted and scheduled for assessment and interviews. Time and venue will be advised
- Selected candidates will be working in an area that is closed to their location.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts