Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Hospitality / Travel / Tourism > Job For Sales Manager at Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited
Job For Sales Manager at Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited
Jun 4, 2018, 6:11 PM
Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited started with its first production of cookies 5 years ago, desiring to cater to its immediate community. This first batch of home-made Fastizers Cookies, produced with less than N1,000, got so much positive feedback it inspired the production of subsequent batches, however still on a small scale from a home-kitchen. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Sales Manager Ref Code: SML-004 Location: Lagos Job Description
- Develop periodic (Annual, Biannual, Quarterly, Monthly) sales plan to achieve the company’s sales objectives.
- Develop SMART nationwide strategies for executing proposed sales plan.
- Negotiate and manage sales vendor contracts.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competition, and new opportunities.
- Establishes an environment and foundation for future sales growth by focusing on secondary sales.
- Work with other managers to implement the company’s policies and goals.
- Adhere to all Fastizer’s policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensure that they are communicated and implemented within the Sales team.
- Be an example to the Sales Team in areas of personal character, commitment, work habits, ethics, organizational and selling skills.
- Implementation of sales plans and strategies to meet set objective
- Responsible for managing the sales team for optimum sales performance - assign sales territories, market routes, set regional targets, coach/train/develop sales team to prepare proposals, presentations, prospecting calls, appointments.
- Periodic performance review of sales team.
- Prepare and develop action plans for sales leads, prospects, and penetrating new markets.
- Provide timely feedback and reports to senior management regarding Fastizer’s sales performance.
- Maintain customer relationships to solve problems and ensure client satisfaction.
- Maintain proper product mix and protect the companies interest against concentration risk and other market risks
- Maintain accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports submitted by Sales Executives.
- B.Sc/HND in Marketing, Business Administration, Social Sciences or a related discipline.
- Determination and the drive to work towards targets.
- Must be able to drive and possess a valid driver’s license.
- Supervisory and management experience
- Large team handling capability
- Demonstrated record of achievement in a prior sales position
- MUST have worked in a reputable FMCG for minimum of 5 years consecutively
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts