Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Oil and Gas > Job For Topside Inspection Engineer (Lifting Equipment) at Hobark International Limited, 29th January, 2019
Job For Topside Inspection Engineer (Lifting Equipment) at Hobark International Limited, 29th January, 2019
Jan 29, 2019, 2:46 PM
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos. We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below: Job Title: Topside Inspection Engineer (Lifting Equipment) Req I D: Req-1471 Location: Lagos Job Description Contribute within the Onshore Inspection Team to the performance of the Operational Inspection activities performed Offshore, by assisting in: Campaign Preparation; mobilisations, supervision of work, works follow-up, reporting, documentation filing and reports / data recording.
- Review reports and ensure Notifications related to integrity are raised and closed in a timely manner
- Provide Technical Assistance and Support to the Offshore Staff.
- Ensures coordination with Logistic and materials staff about material procurement, transportation to/from site, material issues from stock, etc.
- Assist the DW Topside Inspection Head in defining Scope Of work related to yearly inspection of lifting equipments & Structures.
- Ensure coordination with support entities for campaign preparation
- Follow-up the Inspection Works performed by Inspection Contractors.
- Perform Inspection Works himself / herself, as required. in accordance with own level of Certification,
- Maintain Databases as-required
- Engineering technician with emphasis on mechanics, materials, metallurgy and corrosion.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in inspection of pressure vessels and piping in the Oil & Gas industry
- Knowledge of materials, metallurgy, welding, corrosion, failure modes, Non Destructive Testing and inspection techniques.
- Inspection, Lifting Equipments, Structures, NDT
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts