Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Pharmaceutical > Job Vacancies at Biomedical Limited, 5th November, 2019
Job Vacancies at Biomedical Limited, 5th November, 2019
Nov 5, 2019, 11:23 AM
Biomedical Limited is an indigenous Pharmaceutical company and the Pioneer Manufacturers of intravenous fluids in Nigeria. As a curtain- raiser, Biomedical Limited was incorporated in 1978 and commenced commercial production of a complete range of intravenous infusions on 21st of August, 1981. It has been meeting the critical healthcare needs of the country for over 30 years and has built ultimate confidence and competence in local manufacture and distribution of innovative, quality and affordable pharmaceutical products. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Accountant Location: Kwara Requirements
- The candidate must possess a Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy with current PCN annual Practising Licence.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a pharmaceutical manufacturing outfit.
- The ideal candidates must possess a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or related field with a solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy, and systems.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a procurement officer or related position
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Accurate and precise attention to details
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services, and sup
- The candidate must possess a Bachelor's degree or Higher National Diploma in Accounting.
- Must be a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountant of Nigeria (ICAN)
- Have 3 years post-graduation experience in the manufacturing company.
- Knowledge of the use of Accounting software (quick-book)
- Knowledge of IFRS and its application.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts