Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Education and Training > Job Vacancies at Jacobs High School, 9th July, 2019
Job Vacancies at Jacobs High School, 9th July, 2019
Jul 9, 2019, 11:18 PM
Jacobs High School - A reputable secondary school close to Sango Ota, Ogun State with excellent track record is looking to recruit the services of: Job Title: Principal/School Administrator Location: Ogun Job Description
- We are in need of a very experienced School Principal to assume responsibility and instructional leadership for the planning, operation, supervision, and evaluation of the educational program. Taking the school to the next level and upgrading the standard of the school is our main Interest.
- Minimum of Masters degree with educational qualification i.e. M.Ed, M.Sc + PGDE
- At least 15 years teaching experience.
- At least 3 years experience as a principal in a reputable private school.
- Excellent leadership skills
- Should be computer literate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Conflict management skills
- Candidate must be a disciplined person with integrity, of good character, married, passionate about children, ready to mould lives and prepared for the challenges of a growing school.
- Preferred candidate must be creative and innovative, an aggressive marketer who is zealous about school growth.
- We need an experienced Physical Education (PHE) teacher to teach PHE to JS1 - JS3 students in the school and prepare students NECO/BECE examinations
- B.Ed in Physical Education or Human Kinetics or any related field or B.Sc in Physical Education or Human Kinetics + PGDE with not less than 3 years teaching work experience in a standard and reputable school.
- We need an experienced Biology teacher to teach Biology to SS1 - SS3 students in the school and prepare students for WAEC and NECO examinations.
- B.Ed in Biology, Microbiology or B.Sc in Biology or Microbiology + PGDE with not less than 5 years teaching work experience in a standard and reputable school.
- Experience with preparing students for WAEC and NECO & marking WAEC/NECO examinations will be an advantage.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts