Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answers
End Police brutality in Nigeria. #EndSARSJobs > Health / Medical > Job Vacancies at Medexia Limited
Job Vacancies at Medexia Limited
Jul 2, 2020, 8:12 PM
Medexia Limited is a Nigerian Company whose Memorandum and Article of Association permits the Company, inter-alia, to transact "medical expenses administration, healthcare delivery, medical cost curtailment" and other such allied matters. We are accredited by the National Health Insurance Scheme as a registered Health Maintenance Organization with registration number HMO/44.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Paramedic Location: Nationwide
- We are looking for a trained paramedic to be part of our team of healthcare professionals attending primarily out-of-hospital medical incidents.
- As an employee dealing mostly with emergencies, you must be committed and focused. Ideal candidate must be very competent and knowledgeable as well as self-motivated and compassionate.
- The goal is simply to contribute the best you can to help people in need and save lives.
- Operate ambulance equipment and respond to radio transmissions
- Lead and coordinate the team responding to an emergency
- Evaluate the patient’s condition on the scene and perform preliminary diagnosis
- Attend to injuries or sudden illnesses by applying a variety of pre-hospital simple and advanced treatments (first aid, CPR, administering injections and oxygen etc.) or surgical procedures
- Use tech equipment and tools to stabilize patients or provide immediate treatment
- Monitor patient’s condition en route to the hospital
- Collaborate with interested parties (police, firefighting unit, doctors etc.)
- Write and submit concrete and accurate reports on incidents
- Adhere to established medical protocols and procedures as well as legal guidelines and health and safety standards
- Keep abreast with new treatment and medical procedures through continuous training
- Proven experience as a paramedic
- Knowledge of medical procedures, terminology and medications
- Ability to stay calm and make the right decisions in adverse conditions
- Adaptable with a great deal of stamina
- Excellent working knowledge of medical equipment and devices
- Integrity and compassion towards human pain
- Higher National diploma; Licensed Paramedic is a must
Job Title: Product Owner Location: Nationwide
- We are looking for a Product Owner to organize, prioritize and assess work for our scrum team.
- Ideal candidate should be able to identify user needs and work with cross-functional teams to manage product releases.
- Incorporate feature requests into product roadmap
- Groom and prioritize backlog
- Develop user stories and define acceptance criteria
- Set sprint goals
- Write acceptance tests
- Plan releases and upgrades
- Follow progress of work and address production issues during sprints
- Analyze preferences and requests of end-users
- Keep track of industry trends
- Work experience as a Product Owner or similar role in product management
- Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle
- Technical background with knowledge of software development and web technologies
- Team spirit and good communication abilities
- Good organizational skills
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field
Job Title: Dispatcher Location: Nationwide
- We are looking for a reliable Dispatcher to act as a communication point for emergency and non-emergency calls.
- You will receive requests, transmit messages and track vehicles.
- Ideal candidate must be primarily an excellent communicator and able to remain calm and composed, especially in emergency situations.
- You must be able to multi-task as well as take the appropriate action with little supervision.
- Receive emergency and non-emergency calls and record significant information
- Address problems and requests by transmitting information or providing solutions
- Receive and dispatch orders for products or deliveries
- Prioritize calls according to urgency and importance
- Use radio, phone or computer to send crews, vehicles or other field units to appropriate locations
- Monitor the route and status of field units to coordinate and prioritize their schedule
- Provide field units with information about orders, traffic, obstacles and requirements
- Enter data in computer system and maintain logs and records of calls, activities and other information.
- Proven experience as dispatcher or relevant position
- Fast typing with experience in data entry
- Knowledge of procedures and guideline for emergency situations
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Outstanding organizational and multitasking abilities
- Active listener with excellent communication skills
- Sound judgement and critical thinking
- Higher national diploma
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the emailApplication Deadline 28th August, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts
Enter your email below and click subscribe.
Ogun State Abia State Anambra State Edo State Kano State Oyo State Plateau State Borno State Bauchi State Kaduna State Katsina State Kebbi State Kwara State Niger State Sokoto State Zamfara State Benue State Yobe State Imo State Adamawa State Cross River State Gombe State Ebonyi State Ekiti State Nasarawa State Delta State Bayelsa State Enugu State Kogi State Ondo State Osun State Akwa Ibom State Jigawa State Dispatch Rider Taraba State Lagos State Rivers State Abuja Medexia Limited