Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Retail / Sales > Job Vacancies at Coscharis Group Limited
Job Vacancies at Coscharis Group Limited
Nov 24, 2017, 6:57 PM
Coscharis Group Limited - We are a reputable conglomerate with strong presence in automobile (having franchise of premium cars/vehicles) and with business interests in other major sectors of the economy and recently, we have ventured into commercial agriculture We seek creative, talented and result-oriented individuals who are focused and career minded. At Coscharis group, you will have endless possibilities of receiving technical, products and sales training(Locally and Abroad), career development and rewards for your contributions to the company’s growth. We are recruiting to fill the positions below: Job Title: Truck Specialist Sales Manager Location: Nigeria Key Responsibilities
- Ideal candidate for this position must be able to develop and manage truck sales as well as high profile key clients within Nigerian Automobile Industry; oversee day –to- day sales, monitoring and forecasting to better understand the market;
- Work collaboratively with sales team to assess current projections; own ultimate responsibility for successfully meeting or exceeding sales goals;
- Meet general sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures , initiating corrective actions;
- Establish sales objectives by creating a sales plan and activities for different regions in Nigeria in support of annual objectives;
- Maintain and expand customer base by advocating National sales, building and maintaining rapport with high profile clients and decision makers;
- Monitor competitor activity and identify opportunities in the Nigerian Automobile market, negotiating sales deals and closing deals within
- Minimum of First degree in relevant field plus hands-on experience of about 10years experience in the truck sales
- Strong sales and presentation skills; analytical mind;
- Ability to determine solution for customers;
- Excellent knowledge of fleet sales;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Must possess excellent verbal and written skills, must have ownership approach.
- Successful candidate must be able sell and promote sales of trucks in line with all aspect dealership and manufacturer trading polices;
- Prepare to receive and process new customer enquires; create and maintain a positive customer – friendly sales environment whilst taking responsibility for the day to day maintenance and presentation of the showroom;
- To guide and inform the customer whilst being able to give a competent and enthusiastic presentation of all the vehicles within the product range amongst others.
- At least minimum of a first degree in relevant field plus hands-on experience of about five years in the sales of trucks
- Must have strong presentation skills; possess excellent communication skills coupled with drive and determination;
- Must have proven truck and special vehicle sales professional experience; in-depth knowledge of the truck and special vehicle market.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts