Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Media / Advertising / Publishing > Job Vacancies for at Aldelia Group, 11th December, 2019
Job Vacancies for at Aldelia Group, 11th December, 2019
Dec 11, 2019, 11:13 PM
Aldelia Group is a world leader in Permanent and Contract Staffing and Payroll Solutions services, a specialist Oil & Gas, Manpower and Project Services consultancy operating extensively in Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia, Africa and South America with Offices in London, Dubai, Brazil, Iraq, Kurdistan, Singapore and Nigeria, our major Oil Exploration and Production companies including ENI, Shell, TOTAL, Petrobras and Odebrecht.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant Location: Kano Responsibilities
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
- Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
- Daily enter key data of financial transactions in database
- Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas
- B.Sc. in Accounting/Finance
- Fluency in Hausa Language is a plus
- 3 years proven accounting experience, preferably as an Accounts receivable
- Familiarity with book keeping and basic accounting procedures
- Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
- Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job title" as subject of the email
Job Title: Maintenance Technician Location: Kano
- A thorough professional with a practical mind and attention to detail.
- Survey buildings and repair mechanical systems to ensure they are consistent with health and safety standards
- Perform maintenance of electrical systems (replace light bulbs and sockets, clean and repair circuit breaker panels etc.)
- Assist in the setup of ventilation, refrigeration and other systems and conduct repairs when necessary
- Undertake activities of pest control such as spraying insecticide
- Fluency in Hausa Language is preferred
- BSc. in Mechanical
- 3 years Proven experience as maintenance technician
- Basic understanding of electrical, hydraulic and other systems
- Knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods
- Working knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices
- Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills
- Certificate in HVAC, building maintenance technology or relevant field will be a plus
Deadline: 13th December, 2019.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts