Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Pharmaceutical > Job Vacancies In A Reputable Pharmaceutical Firm
Job Vacancies In A Reputable Pharmaceutical Firm
Jun 22, 2019, 12:21 AM
A leading Pharmaceutical company located in Enugu State, South-Eastern part of Nigeria urgently requires exceptional individuals to fill the vacant position below: Job Title: Medical Representative Locations: Ondo & Kwara Key Responsibilities
- Detailing of products with Doctors
- Conducting of clinical meetings
- Sales and cash collection for products sold.
- Meets monthly sales targets
- B.Pharm /B.Sc with a minimum of 2nd Class Lower division in Microbiology, Biochemistry and other related Medical/Biological Sciences.
- 3 -5 years of experience in a structured pharmaceutical Company
- Maximum of 32 years of age
- Ability to drive is an advantage
- Planning and implementing business strategies aimed at driving volume growth through existing and new business opportunities
- Day to day management & Supervision of area operations
- Relationship Management
- Communication and reporting
- Business Development
- A degree in Pharmacy is required
- Msc/MBA in Marketing/Business Administration an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 or more years industry experience in the capacity of an Area Sales Manager
- with verifiable records of positive performance and achievements
- Strong intellectual, analytical and communication skills
- Leadership, planning and coaching skills
- Channel strategy management, high integrity index, discipline management and motivating skills
- Commitment to results, business savvy and leading change
- Strong hospital and ethical demand-generation/hospital promotion experience
- Should not be more than 35 yrs of age.
- Ability to drive is an advantage.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts