Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Transport / Logistics / Haulage > Job Vacancy for Inventory Assistant at Transport Services Limited
Job Vacancy for Inventory Assistant at Transport Services Limited
Nov 20, 2019, 11:17 PM
Transport Services Limited is a leading provider of customized value-added transportation and logistics solutions in Nigeria. We are currently recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Inventory Assistant Location: Itori, Ogun Type of Employment: Contract Responsibilities
- Monitor and validate all inventories, physical count of all incoming goods/item and perform monthly checks for completeness.
- Maintain accuracy of all counts, report stock levels and ensure authenticity of all information provided.
- Support the Inventory Officer with the arrangement of goods to enable easy stock storage and retrieval.
- Support the offloading process by arranging merchandise, material, and consignments for easy accessibility and identification.
- OND holders only.
- Planning & organizing.
- Effective communication.
- Ability to use Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Candidates must be resident in Ogun state.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts