Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Job Vacancy for Marketer in a Branded Water Distribution Company
Job Vacancy for Marketer in a Branded Water Distribution Company
Nov 15, 2019, 5:43 PM
Pivotage Consulting - Our client is a branded water distribution company. We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position below to grow its team: Job Title: Marketer Ref: HM/1114/WN Location: Victoria Island Type: Full Time Career: Mid/Level Expert Summary/Objective
- Develops marketing strategy by studying economic indicators; tracking changes in supply and demand; identifying customers and their current and future needs; monitoring the competition.
- First degree in relevant field
- At least 5 years’ experience in FMCG sector preferably in the drinks/ Beverage/ Water distribution section
- Strong leadership and managerial abilities.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks
- Preferably female
- Highly analytical and strategic thinker.
- Target oriented, self- motivated and a goal getter.
- Impeccable oral and written communication skills.
- Must be presentable.
- Must have good negotiation skill.
- Must be a good team player with Interpersonal skills.
- Must be confident, have a dynamic personality.
- Must have strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks.
- Must be proactive and with strong attention to details.
- Must have good communication skills (both written and oral).
- Must have the ability to work without supervision.
- Develop and implement sales and marketing strategy and plan
- Create and implement effective direct and indirect sales strategies
- Provide sales management. Budget control, compensation programs and incentive planning
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecast. Meet and ensure the targets are met, if nor exceeded
- Provide leadership through effective communication of vision, active coaching and motivation of the sales team
- Identify, nature and harness new business opportunities to grow market shares through monitoring trend and development in market place
- Develop competencies and processes required to create an effective and efficient sales force
- Other Duties:
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts