Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Retail / Sales > Jobs for an Architect and an Installer at IL Bagno, Lagos
Jobs for an Architect and an Installer at IL Bagno, Lagos
Jan 14, 2019, 10:36 PM
IL Bagno is the regional distributor for the world’s leading manufacturers of sanitary ware and bathroom fittings and accessories. We excel in the provision of total interior solutions, creating unique and innovative bathroom themes for both the domestic and commercial markets. We are recruiting to fill the positions below: Job Title: Interior Architect Location: Lagos Details As an interior architect, you will be required to:
- Prepare and present feasibility reports and design proposals to client
- Develop concept plans, designs and design solutions
- Institute an appropriate architectural methodology (from initiating drawing, through to plan, execution, monitoring, control and closure) for bathroom and light design projects and drive its successful implementation
- Lead liaison and engagements with clients, consultants, contractors, vendors on architectural requirements and design concepts
- Initiate and control site related processes and procedures ensuring that works are carried out to specific standards
- Prepare Project Exceptions report, highlighting any installation/drawing design policy and procedural violations
- Execute timely implementation schedules and efficient follow through on deliverables and address issues as appropriate.
- Produce detailed workings, drawings and specifications
- Advise clients on the practicality of their project
- Use IT in architectural drawing and design, specifically using software packages such as Revit, AutoCAD, 3D
- Regular site visits to supervise and monitor progress, ensuring that the project is running on as scheduled
- First degree in Architecture. An M.Arch will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 2-3 years relevant quality work experience
- Must have excellent computer design skills(Auto Card, Revit, 3D e.t.c).
- Ideal candidates must have a minimum of 5 years experience in installation of Sanitary wares.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts