Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Retail / Sales > Jobs at Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited
Jobs at Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited
Sep 19, 2017, 5:03 PM
Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited is a foremost provider of corporate and promotional gifts items in Nigeria and sub-saharan Africa. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Print Production Officer Location: Lagos Job Description
- The print production officer supervises the various production jobs of the company.
- A suitable candidate for this role has a vast knowledge of screen and custom printing, monogramming, engraving, and flock printing.
- Candidates must possess minimum of OND
- Candidates must not be older than 30
- Practical knowledge of materials and procedures needed to make various promotional and corporate gift items.
- A sharp eye for details and good knowledge of colour variation is also important
- Orders appropriate materials required for production;
- Sets and meet production goals;
- Liaises with local printers and vendors to get best printing offers;
- Prepares cost breakdown to be given to the account/admin department;
- Assists in monitoring the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed;
- Source for items in the local market;
- Ensures that all company’s production is cost effective;
- Assists in drafting a time scale for all production;
- Ensures that orders are produced on time and are of good quality;
- Assists in the delivery of goods to clients;
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards;
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plan which will meet both personal and business goal of expanding customer base;
- Gathering market and customer information;
- Keeping accurate records of sample items used for business presentations;
- Researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvement initiatives;
- Attending meetings with clients and delivering samples for client’s approval;
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculation and providing customers with quotations;
- Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the Head of Marketing and Business Development;
- Maintaining relationship with existing clients by providing support, information, and guidance in person and via telephone calls and emails;
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information;
- Understanding the client requirements and then assist in customizing the product as per their needs;
- Writing accurate reports of daily and weekly marketing activities and presenting them to the Head of Business Development/Marketing.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to work in a team and independently;
- Can do attitude
- Minimum of an Ordinary National Diploma (OND)
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts