Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Retail / Sales > Jobs in Lagos at Hubmart Stores Limited, 17th September 2019
Jobs in Lagos at Hubmart Stores Limited, 17th September 2019
Sep 18, 2019, 2:13 AM
Hubmart Stores Limited is a retail shopping chain of Nigerian heritage, offering multi-format stores in various locations and positioned to offer customers world-class shopping experience as well as a vast range of products. Our unique value proposition lies in our excellent customer service as well as our superior capabilities in the fresh categories. We are recruiting to fill the positions below: Job Title: Digital Specialist Location: Victoria Island, Lagos Job Description
- Oversee the company’s digital media efforts, including website and platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Create and curate shareable content
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence
- Direct paid search and social campaigns and analyze the performance of those campaigns
- Maintain brand consistency across platforms
- SEO configurations
- Monitor analytics
- Manage the digital budget and foster vendor relationships.
- Import Item Master and related Sub Masters, Item Prices, Discounts and Offers
- Set up Replication jobs
- Replicate Masters from Head Office to Stores
- Replicate Transactions from Stores to Head Office
- Set up Offers and Promotions
- Discount Offers
- Multi Buy i.e. Discount on Quantity
- Mix and Match e.g. Buy 2 Get 1 Free type of offers
- POS Functionality
- POS Transactions and flow till open statement posting
- Design - POS Interface and POS Buttons
- Tender setup and financial links
- Import/Export of Data into Navision using Data ports
- Experience in LS NAV (Microsoft Dynamics/LS Retail)
- Knowledge of Purchase and Inventory modules in Navision
- Knowledge of Replenishment module
- Good experience of Advance warehouse functionality
- Basic understanding of Finance module in NAV
- Understand LS Data Director
- Understand NAV objects, Tables, Forms and Reports
- Prepare delicious and tasty meals that supersedes customers’ expectation and satisfaction.
- Provide meals at competitive prices and at reduced cost while eliminating shrinkage and at minimal wastage.
- Ensure a high standard of (personal and professional) hygiene is maintained in the kitchen/production area before, during and after the production process.
- Assist in achieving departmental budgeted sales and profit targets.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts