Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Junior Accountant in a Leading Food Processing Company in Lekki, Lagos
Junior Accountant in a Leading Food Processing Company in Lekki, Lagos
Jul 13, 2020, 9:37 PM
Owens and Xley Consults - Our client, a leading and award winning food processing company is currently recruiting a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Accountant Location: Lekki, Lagos Job Type: Full time
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Disburse and maintain petty cash
- Update factory Inventory and assist in periodic stock taking
- Prepare payment vouchers and upload approved payment
- Maintain and record fixed assets
- Prepare and submit weekly bank and cash analysis
- Assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures
- assist with preparation and coordination of the audit process
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Monthly bank reconciliation and ledger reconciliation
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Maintain records of cash and cheque received and ensure they are banked
- HND / BSc in a relevant field.
- Proven work experience (Minimum of 1 year) in a similar role
- Great organizational skill
- Great attention to detail
- Data entry skill
- Computer literacy and experience with MS Office applications
- Must live in Lekki Axis
- Great numerical skill and highly analytical
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
Salary N80,000 - N100,000 monthly.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the job role as the subject of the mailApplication Deadline 14th July, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts