Junior Lawyer at The Solicitors
The Solicitors, a well appointed and equipped Law Firm (solicitors), seeks suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Lawyer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
The ideal candidate must be versatile in Commercial Law and in any of the following areas:
- Maritime Law
- Oil & Gas Law
- Energy law
- Drafting Commercial Contracts
- Handling Real Estate Brokerage, Conveyancing etc.
- Dispute Resolution, Arbitration and Mediation
- Restructuring, Debt Recovery and Telecoms Law
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating legal agreements and other documentation for the firm
- Researching and providing opinions/advice on legal issues relating to transactions
- Ability to keep confidentiality in respect of all maters handled
- Professionalism and service oriented.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor of Law degree from the university and the Nigerian law school
- Minimum of 3 years post-bar experience.
- Proficient with commercial negotiation and be familiar with business related to marine, oil and gas, debt recovery, restructuring, telecoms, commercial contracts and real estate.
- Must be computer literate.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Nigerian law
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 31st October, 2021.