Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Business and Finance > Junior Tax Consultant Job at Deinde Odusanya and Co
Junior Tax Consultant Job at Deinde Odusanya and Co
Apr 6, 2018, 11:11 AM
Deinde Odusanya & Co. was registered with the main objective of utilizing a multi-disciplinary approach to its accountancy; auditing; financial & fair Value due diligence; enterprise rehabilitation and restructuring; taxation; and economic consulting services in order to provide its clients with an integrated means of meeting their needs and achieving their objectives. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Junior Tax Consultant Location: Lagos Job Details
- Preparing and filing of tax returns (Companies Income Tax, Value Added Tax, Capital Gains Tax, Personal Income Tax and Withholding Tax, amongst others) including computations and supporting documents.
- Assisting in FIRS and relevant SBIR audits of clients.
- Ensuring clients’ compliance with the various tax policies and regulations.
- Conducting research on various tax stay awake issues.
- Ensuring the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of records and procedures
- Responding to queries from tax regulatory authorities i.e. Federal Inland Revenue Service and respective State Boards of Internal Revenue (SBIR).
- Withholding tax management for clients, including WHT credit note recovery.
- Processing and obtaining corporate and personal tax clearance certificates for clients.
- Preparing payroll computations and annual employee returns for clients.
- Drafting tax advisory opinions to clients on sundry tax issues.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts