Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Building and Construction > Land Surveyor in a Leading Construction Company
Land Surveyor in a Leading Construction Company
Feb 26, 2020, 1:36 PM
Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our client, a leading construction company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Land Surveyor Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Collect important reference data before field surveys.
- Collect field data, summarize field notes and makes survey calculations.
- Plot field data using survey software programs, construct maps and prepare reports.
- Create topographic and site surveys for the development and the design of buildings, roads, and bridges.
- Keep records and prepare reports according to specifications.
- Comply with all applicable regulations and requirements including boundary calculations and legal issues.
- Ensure appropriate survey is carried out to specifications on land and roads with appropriate designs while performing an accurate valuation of land and properties.
- Carry out surveys and investigate land topographies.
- Execute vertical control surveys for aerial surveys and determine elevations for various surfaces
- Knowledge of the total station to be used with Gps and coordinates, Autocad and able to plot data from the total station to the AutoCAD and excel files
- Excellent presentation and communication skill
- Ability to complete survey projects in AutoCAD meeting specifications
- Ability to deliver large scale topographic surveys and measured building surveys.
- Bachelor's degree in Land / Estate Surveying, Geography, Geo-technology, Planning or Building or related discipline.
- A minimum of 5 years cognate experience in construction.
- Proficiency in the use of HD laser scanners.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply Note: We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts