Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Laser Machine Operator in a Reputable Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Company
Laser Machine Operator in a Reputable Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Company
Feb 26, 2020, 11:56 AM
Ascentech Services Limited - Our client, a reputable Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Company is seeking the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Laser Machine Operator Location: Lagos
- Understands machine setup including: program retrieval, proper gases, proper nozzles, and materials.
- Understands start-up and shut down for laser machines.
- Diagnose machining problems while performing jobs, making modifications as needed.
- Make proper set-ups for cutting operations.
- Perform prescribed maintenance as required
- Assist in loading and unloading team members’ machines when production requires additional manpower to maintain throughput.
- Perform minor maintenance and cleaning of cutting equipment and work area in accordance with company standards and manufactures machine.
- Training in general safety
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow instruction and written processes.
- Minimum of SSCE or equivalent
- 5 years of laser operator experience.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail. Application Deadline 30th March, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts