Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Oil and Gas > Latest Job vacancies at Chibeco Oil and Gas Nigeria Limited, 23rd December 2019
Latest Job vacancies at Chibeco Oil and Gas Nigeria Limited, 23rd December 2019
Dec 24, 2019, 12:12 AM
Chibeco Oil and Gas Nigeria Limited is a 100% wholly Nigerian owned indigenous Oil and Gas trading company with headquarters located in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. We are committed to marketing the best quality and accurate quantity of NNPC specification/standard petroleum products to our customers in record time.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Company Representative Location: Lagos Job Type: Full Time Job Field: Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Building and maintaining relationships with regulatory authorities and government parastatals (PPPRA, PPMC, DPR, NPA, NIMASA, Navy), clients and third parties
- Proper filing and archiving of all operational documents per operation for easy access and referencing
- Processing, negotiating and settlement of invoices as at when due
- To follow up closely with nominated/appointed inspectors and supercargo and port agents during operations
- Ensure all clearances required for a smooth operation are obtained in due time
- Timely submission of relevant documents to regulatory agencies and parastatals
- Creating budget, inputting cost and managing the transaction portal together with account’s team.
- At least 5 years experience in downstream sector.
- A minimum of Bachelor's Degree (BA / BSc) / HND is required and a professional membership
- Available to travel within Nigeria and to project locations.
Job Title: Chartered Accountant Location: Rivers
- Liaise with external and internal auditors in completing audits.
- Prepare financial statements such as monthly and annual accounts.
- Prepare financial management reports including planning and forecasting.
- Providing advice on tax affairs
- Maintenance of accounting records.
- Establishing, maintaining and coordinating the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures
- Compiling and analyzing financial information to prepare entries to accounts such as general ledger accounts and document business transactions
- Preparing Payroll, Pensions and PAYE Schedules
- Tracking all company receivables and liaising with the appropriate departments
- A Male/Female with a B.Sc/HND in Accounting
- Must be a member of (ICAN/ACCA) Professional body
- Minimum of 5 years good working experience in Financial Accounting principles and processes
- Good knowledge of Accounting and Microsoft office packages
- Must have a good knowledge of IFRS
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgment
- Excellent oral and written proficiency in English.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software packages, like FreshBooks and QuickBooks.
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables.
Job Title: Corel Draw / Graphic Design Specialist Location: Rivers
- The role is to design, create, and deliver marketing programs to support expansion and growth of the company services and products using new media and digital tools.
- To create visual concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers.
- To develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports.
- Bachelor's degree or Diploma in Graphics related field.
- 4 years of experience in Corel Draw/Graphic Design.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and digital production.
- Proven experience delivering a variety of digital assets, including rich media online ads, micro sites, and social media applications.
- Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business.
- Experience delivering digital campaigns for mainstream products and services.
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Framemaker, DreamWeaver,
- Demonstrable experience producing artist concept renderings, technical illustrations and graphic designs as well as working with various forms of art media, from traditional pen and ink, acrylics, oils and watercolors to modern digital tools is required
- Demonstrable skills with digital tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Corel Painter, Adobe Illustrator, CorelDRAW and other graphics-related applications is required
- Demonstrable experience in determining composition, design and appropriate media to be used in depicting a broad range of technical concepts
- Must have experience with hardware associated with digital tools such as scanners, tablets, large format printers, photo printers and color copiers
- Intermediate to advanced level skills in Microsoft Office software suite - Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and outside contacts.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.Application Deadline 20th January, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts