Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Agricultural / Agro-Allied > Latest Jobs at Kofo Agro Allied Limited
Latest Jobs at Kofo Agro Allied Limited
Jun 17, 2019, 2:38 PM
Kofo Agro Allied Limited - Established in 2017, Our primary aim is to produce Nigeria's finest garri under the best hygienic conditions. KofoAgro satisfies the needs of the Nigerian community by producing the best quality Garri consumed locally and in the diaspora. We are recruiting to fill the position of: Job Title: Sales Manager Location: Oyo Job Description
- Manage a monthly determined sales target portfolio.
- Organize, control, supervise and liaising with the distributors and sub distributors on sales performance and maintain their database.
- Develop sales strategies/plans and achieve 100% sales performance target within the financial year.
- Sell the products directly and/or through key and sub distributors.
- Organize, provide regular cost efficient training on sales tools and marketing materials to Sales Staff and distributors/sales partners.
- Manage and implement a structured internal transfer pricing model and associated discounting policy in order to drive increased order volume, manage the mix of the order growth and to realize gross margin growth.
- Conduct and report regular market intelligence and analysis to develop plans for increased commercial opportunities.
- Ensure timely and successful deploy of finished products to target market(s) at all times.
- Monitoring, evaluating and supervision of distributors and sub distributors performance in the assigned locations.
- Plan the use of resources efficiently and effectively to maximize return on investment.
- Feedback to the management on competitors’ activities, market situations and customer’s complaint.
- Develop, manage and review budgets, financial plans as well as forecasting for short and long-term goals.
- Identify opportunities to expand the business through partnerships, new markets, as well as ensuring the sustainability of such relationships, etc.
- Optimize the strategy in order to reduce risk and pricing structure with new growth initiatives and prepare for unexpected situations in the markets/geographies of deployment.
- Analyze business performance, including the profitability, revenue, pricing and expenditure cost.
- Develop customer relationships through coordinating and attending trade shows, seminar, and similar events.
- Graduate with atleast B.Sc or HND.
- Atleast 5 years Experience in Sales.
- An ability to influence customers, and maintaining healthy relationships
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong knowledge and understanding in key sales principles and best practices
- Ability to travel whenever needed.
- MBA & Certification would be an added advantage.
- Ability to boost brand awareness and management and build a community around Kofo Agros business.
- Design strategies to drive traffic to Kofo Agro Allied Ltd website
- Strong knowledge and experience in brand management, design, PR and copyright.
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, engaging, original, highquality content topics (for all channels and ads) to reach Kofo Agro Allied Limited target customer and inspire team members.
- Create a regular publishing schedule and promote content through social advertising.
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content to ensure companies brand and style consistency and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Integrate all channels of marketing (social media, SEO, content marketing, email, print and digital marketing)
- Oversee all social advertising campaigns.
- Proven content marketing or communications experience of at least 5 years
- B.Sc. or HND holder.
- Excellent writing, presentation and "story telling" skills
- Relevant academic qualification in marketing or journalism / writing will be an added advantage
- Ability to analyze and interpret externally and internally sourced market data, including competitor information, to generate insights into the needs to drive sales / marketing initiatives
- Ability to develop strong relationships with stakeholders across various levels and functions
- Understand the sales process and cash flow targets
- Ability to work on multiple projects in a fast paced environment while adhering to strict deadlines.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts