Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Real Estate > Latest Jobs at Modelling Consults & Investments Limited, 15th October, 2019
Latest Jobs at Modelling Consults & Investments Limited, 15th October, 2019
Oct 15, 2019, 5:43 PM
Modelling Consults & Investments Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below: Job Title: Inventory Control Superintendent Location: Lagos Job Description
- Oversee inventory and supply chain management according to company guidelines
- Perform critical inventory tasks to ensure the correct amount of items are in stock
- Maintain updated and accurate records of inventory, including transfers and cycle counts
- Review documentation and monitor product codes to search for discrepancies; troubleshoot quantity discrepancies between stock and records
- Develop and implement improvements to existing operational procedures in order to maximize efficiency and cut operations costs
- Respond to sales inquiries and purchase orders; collect and analyze data to determine appropriate order quantities; process orders for shipment
- Review operations schedules and production requirements to ensure timely order fulfillment
- Track rates of accuracy, purchase and return as well as defective items to inform quality control decisions
- Prepare, generate, and file financial inventory reports; review reports monthly with management
- Nurture positive relationships with suppliers and provide customer service as needed.
- First Degree or Higher National Diploma in any field would be acceptable.
- A graduate of other tertiary institutions such as: The Polytechnic, Colleges of Education, with good grade and hands-on experience would also be considered if applied.
- Determines cost of operations by establishing standard costs; collecting operational data.
- Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
- Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
- Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
- Increases productivity by developing automated accounting applications; coordinating information requirements.
- Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- HND or first Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2 years hands-on experience is required otherwise the would be candidate must have consistently spent a minimum of 10 years in Finance of Account department.
- NCE graduates or graduates in Accounting Education or any related background but in a school environment can also apply.
- Corporate Finance, Developing Standards, Quality Management, Problem Solving, Process Improvement, Cost Accounting, Statistical Analysis, Financial Planning and Strategy, Reporting Research Results, Requirements Analysis, Financial Skills.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts